- One postdoc position is immediately available. Contact me with your CV.
Ph.D. Program Applicants
- I’m looking for highly motivated Ph.D. students starting from Sept. 2021. You do not need to send me a contact email. Directly apply to Rutgers Graduate Admissions and (1) put my name in your application as a professor who you would like to work with, and (2) choose ML as the area of your primary interest.
M.S. Program Applicants
- I do not reply to MS program applicants contact email. Please contact me after getting the admission.
- I have openings for exceptional and highly-motivated undergraduate/master students who qualify the following requirements:
- be familiar with fundamental concepts in machine learning and deep learning
- be skillful in either PyTorch or TensorFlow programming with some project experience.
- be familiar with probabilistic generative models (VAEs) and reinforcement learning
- I’m looking for interns who can work at least 6 months. It takes at least 4 months to process the visa. Let me know from when you can start considering this. Things could be easier if you can be self-funded. But, even if you can’t, there could still be a chance. Please contact me with your CV and transcript.